We were commissioned to carry out a Schedule of Conditions Report, followed by a sketch scheme analysis. The report concluded that the school should consider the replacement of some buildings to provide:
• A defined entrance and circulation path
• Improved disabled access
• Improved thermal and environmental performance
• Improved acoustic performance
• Energy saving strategies and on-site energy generation including; grey water harvesting; photovoltaic solar
collectors & heat exchangers.
• Reduced running costs
• Improved health and well-being of students and staff.
New facilities will help to maintain a safe, secure and sustainable learning environment and encourage community involvement and ownership.